[Dovecot] sieve on debian squeeze

Andrea Ganduglia nonews.org at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 18:08:50 EEST 2011

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 4:33 PM, Antoine Nguyen <ngu.antoine at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/7/27 Andrea Ganduglia <nonews.org at gmail.com>
>
>> Hi. I have a quite problem with dovecot and sieve on Debian Squeeze.
>>
>> I'm trying to enable sieve plugin into dovecot, but something is
>> deeply wrong. I hope that this is the right place to give some help.
>>
>> There are no errors or warning messages, simply sieve don't works.

> I think you need to use dovecot as the LDA if you want sieve filters to be
> applied.
>
> Have you tried to replace virtual_tranport in the main.cf file? (ie.
> virtual_transport = dovecot)
>
> Antoine

If I set virtual_transoport it said relay=none (unknown mail transport
error) the same error that I receive if I set maildrop
http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/555576-postfix-virtual_transport-maildrop.html

Maybe, the problem is here? ... :-(

--
Openclose.it - Idee per il software libero
http://www.openclose.it