[Dovecot] sieve on debian squeeze

Stan Hoeppner stan at hardwarefreak.com
Wed Jul 27 21:10:13 EEST 2011

On 7/27/2011 11:09 AM, Andrea Ganduglia wrote:

> OK. I tried all. It just doesn't works. virtual_transport = dovecot
> (or maildrop) return relay=none. Now I want work out how I can add a
> relay into chain, I think that is the base of this issue.

Have you achieved mailbox delivery with this server, ever, via any
transport?  None of your posts state this.

If you have, with Postfix' virtual transport, but all other
virtual_transport settings fail, then you need to be requesting help on
the Postfix list, not the Dovecot list, as the problem is squarely in
your Postfix configuration.  Ask on the Postfix list and you'll get this
fixed quickly.

--
Stan