[Dovecot] Dovecot 2 + Director: IMAP+GSSAPI and LMTP-proxying

Dirk Jahnke-Zumbusch dirk.jahnke-zumbusch at desy.de
Wed Jun 1 13:04:32 EEST 2011

Hi again,

minutes after posting I found something for my LMTP-question:

> Where may I specify the port number of the backend server's
> LMTP-port? I suspect that the missing port number implies that
> the receiving LMTP-backend server uses the same port and so
> this would lead to a loop, hence the loop error?!

Just add "port=<backends LMTP port number>" in the passdb
section like:

passdb {
  args = proxy=y nopassword=y port=25252
  driver = static
}

So I am worrying about the IMAP+GSSAPI part...

Cheers,
Dirk

--
Dirk Jahnke-Zumbusch              Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron DESY
IT Information Fabrics              Member of the Helmholtz Association