[Dovecot] Outlook2010 + dovecot-1.2.10 - UID FETCH 0 (xxx) Error

Sat Jun 4 15:35:53 EEST 2011

On 2011-06-03 9:51 PM, Jin FengMing wrote:
> Hi all,  I'm not so sure it is about to dovecot, but any thoughts will
> be appreciated.
> I have an email account configured as IMAP(dovecot-1.2.10) via outlook
> 2010. If I'm creating a *new* mailbox folder, for example "ttt", and
> *copying* a mail into *that* mailbox folder,  then an error message
> window will be displayed.

It is customary before reporting a problem to upgrade to the latest
version to see if it is already fixed - especially when testing with a
considerably outdated version...

Current versions are: 1.2.17 (of the 1.2 branch) and 2.0.13 (current
stable branch)...

Output of dovecot -n is also recommended (so we don't have to guess
about your config settings)...

--

Best regards,

Charles