[Dovecot] Extra plugins vía extrafield in ldap

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue Jun 7 17:21:41 EEST 2011

On Tue, 2011-06-07 at 16:16 +0200, Antonio Perez-Aranda wrote:
> Greats, I'm working on patch from this morning, but it's very hard to
> debug on settings-parser

I don't think you should need to touch that code. It's a bit difficult
for me also to follow..

> How can I enable i_debug on settings-parser.c ?

What do you mean? You could add i_debug() calls and it should work just
the same as everywhere.

Did you try the patch in my previous mail? I think that should be
enough. You could then use:

user_attrs = .., mailPlugins=+mail_plugins