[Dovecot] save failed to INBOX: Not enough disk space

Osvaldo Alvarez Pozo nebano at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 15:11:53 EEST 2011

Hi Tom,

it is dovecot 2.0.12 this is the doveconf -n output.

There is not file system quota.

This is the output of doveconf -n

# 2.0.12: /usr/local/dovecot/etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
# OS: Linux 2.6.32-bpo.5-amd64 x86_64 Debian 5.0.5 ocfs2
auth_cache_size = 1 M
auth_mechanisms = plain login
base_dir = /usr/local/dovecot
disable_plaintext_auth = no
first_valid_uid = 5000
last_valid_uid = 5000
mail_access_groups = mail
mail_gid = 8
mail_location = maildir:/var/vmail/%d/%u/Maildir
mail_max_userip_connections = 100
mail_uid = 5000
maildir_very_dirty_syncs = yes
managesieve_notify_capability = mailto
managesieve_sieve_capability = fileinto reject envelope
encoded-character vacation subaddress comparator-i;ascii-numeric
relational regex imap4flags copy include variables body enotify
environment mailbox date
mmap_disable = yes
passdb {
 args = /usr/local/dovecot/etc/dovecot/sql.conf
 driver = sql
}
plugin {
 quota = maildir:User quota
 sieve = ~/.dovecot.sieve
 sieve_dir = ~/sieve
}
protocols = imap pop3 lmtp sieve
service auth {
 client_limit = 10500
   group = mail
   mode = 0660
   user = postfix
 }
 unix_listener auth-userdb {
   group = mail
   mode = 0660
   user = postfix
 }
}
service imap-login {
 process_min_avail = 2
 service_count = 0
 vsz_limit = 128 M
}
service imap {
 process_limit = 5000
}
service lmtp {
 inet_listener lmtp {
   address =  127.0.0.1 ::1
   port = 24
 }
 unix_listener /var/spool/postfix/private/dovecot-lmtp {
   group = postfix
   mode = 0660
   user = postfix
 }
}
service managesieve-login {
 inet_listener sieve {
   port = 4190
 }
}
service pop3-login {
 process_min_avail = 2
 service_count = 0
}
service pop3 {
 process_limit = 5000
}

userdb {
 driver = prefetch
}

userdb {
 args = /usr/local/dovecot/etc/dovecot/sql.conf
 driver = sql
}

protocol imap {
 imap_client_workarounds = delay-newmail
}
protocol pop3 {
 pop3_client_workarounds = outlook-no-nuls oe-ns-eoh
 pop3_uidl_format = %08Xu%08Xv
}

protocol lmtp {
 mail_plugins = sieve
 postmaster_address = admin at domain.tld
}
protocol sieve {
 managesieve_implementation_string = Dovecot Pigeonhole
 managesieve_logout_format = bytes=%i/%o
 managesieve_max_compile_errors = 5
 managesieve_max_line_length = 65536
}