[Dovecot] IMAP Label Updates not showing up across shared account

Ricardo Branco ricardo at wenn.com
Wed Jun 8 16:16:14 EEST 2011

Seems MailScanner signatures are up the swanny again, ive had issues on replys the sig gets put in the wrong areas and
it was fixed then broken then fixed, thats applied server server side on outbound emails so not related to this issue.

Not everyone in our office runs the Lightning plugin, just a few, the issue happens to people who dont run it.

I found the bug on the Mozilla bugtrac and updated so hopfully they will look at it but not much hope.

--
Ricardo Branco
Senior IT Manager

35 Tileyard Studios, Tileyard Road, London N7 9AH, England

Email: 	ricardo at wenn.com
Phone: 	+44 (0)20 7607 2757
Corp: 	http://corp.wenn.com
Photo: 	http://photo.wenn.com