[Dovecot] On-delivery deduplication?

Allan Cassaro allan.cassaro at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 15:36:14 EEST 2011

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 5:04 PM, Xin LI <delphij at delphij.net> wrote:

Hello Mr. Xin Li,

would you try the OpenDedup File System? (http://www.opendedup.org)
If your problem is (only) the message size, this will works like a charm to
you.

BTW, this is a great project to use with any maildir compatible server... it
reduces a LOT of disk usage space...

Best regards.

--
Use cópia oculta (BCC ou CCO) e apague dados pessoais no campo da mensagem
ao encaminhar qualquer e-mail.

http://allan.cassaro.googlepages.com