[Dovecot] migration scenario

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Fri Jun 10 15:54:13 EEST 2011

Am 10.06.2011 14:06, schrieb Alexandre Chapellon:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to know if anybody have an experience with migrating mailboxes
> from mirapoint mail system to dovecot?
>
> If so how was it done and what were the difficulties?
>
> regards.

 if you have imap enabled on your old system
youre always safe with imapsync for migrate mails to new dovecot

other stuff means your clients, what namespaces delimiters etc
do they use now, read the general migration faqs
i .e is mirapoint more equal to cyrus or courier
--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer

Germany/Munich/Bavaria