[Dovecot] postfix dovecot spamassassin question

Dhaval Patel dhaval at patel.sh
Sun Jun 12 08:50:43 EEST 2011

So I setup amavis-new and configured postfix/spamassassin/amavis. Mail is still
delivered properly but I do not see the spamassassin info in the headers of the
email.

I configured amavis-new and set "sa_tag_level_deflt" to -999 so that it would
always show up but no luck.
I updated the spamassassin config and enabled it.
I also tested spamassassin manually running "spamassassin -t < someemail" and
that returns the email with the X-Spam in the headers.

If this is not the correct place to ask, I apologize. Please direct me where I
can find the answer.

Thanks,
Dhaval