[Dovecot] ACL enabled Public folder dovecot

kumar shantanu k.shantanu2006 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 18:57:45 EEST 2011

Hi Gregory,

this is the output from dovecot -n

# 1.1.20: /etc/dovecot.conf
# OS: Linux 2.6.18-194.32.1.el5 i686 CentOS release 5.5 (Final) ext3
base_dir: /var/run/dovecot/
protocols: imap imaps
listen: *:143
ssl_listen: *:943
login_dir: /var/run/dovecot/login
login_executable: /usr/libexec/dovecot/imap-login
login_greeting: READY.
login_processes_count: 2
mail_location: maildir:/mail/%d/%n/Maildir
mail_debug: yes
namespace:
  type: public
  separator: /