[Dovecot] Question about corrupted dbox file

Maria Arrea maria_arrea at gmx.com
Sun Jun 19 14:22:18 EEST 2011

Hello

 We are using dovecot 2.0.13, without SIS, mdbox+zlib mailbozes. One of our users have this problem in the logs:

 /doveadm(amaliarubio): Error: mdbox rebuild: Failed to fix file /buzones//0b/1f/amaliarubio/storage/m.304
 doveadm(amaliarubio): Error: Corrupted dbox file /buzones/0b/1f/amaliarubio/storage/m.304 (around offset=0): EOF while reading file header/

I have tried with doveadm force-resync without luck

 Regards

 Maria