[Dovecot] Performance settings for 500-1000User/per day

Denny Schierz linuxmail at 4lin.net
Tue Jun 21 12:11:12 EEST 2011

hi,

Am Montag, den 20.06.2011, 20:50 -0500 schrieb Stan Hoeppner:

> It is customary, and normally required, that one submit server and
> client log errors relevant to a problem when posting to a help list.  It
> baffles me that some people, in 2011, fail to provide even basic log

I know, that I didn't posted any logs, because there aren't any entries
with problems. I switched on every debug function, but there is
absolutely no hint, why the login process sometimes hangs. If you would
take a look, you would see only acl settings (looking for ACLs, or quota
etc.) but no errors or something else ...

Thats the reason, why I didn't posted any logs.

cu denny