[Dovecot] Dovecot 2.0.13 and sieve

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Wed Jun 22 16:24:56 EEST 2011

Op 22-6-2011 14:48, Claudio Prono schreef:
> Il 22/06/2011 14.29, Stephan Bosch ha scritto:
>> Op 22-6-2011 13:36, Claudio Prono schreef:
>>> As i can see, the regex of the year is not matching.... but why? Also,
>>> the other regex for the Month or the day, are not matching (tested
>>> commented out).
>> Well, for one, in the value being matched there is no date. Could you
>> provide an example of a failing message so we can check why the data
>> retrieved from the Received header does not contain any date info?
> Sure, here it is:

<snip/>
<snip/>

This is not a valid Received header. Looks like something in your mail
path eats multi-line (folded) headers. It should look like this (the
stuff in parentheses is comment and thus optional):

	by drpepper.rename-it.nl with esmtp (Exim 4.72)
	(envelope-from<dovecot-bounces at dovecot.org>)
	id 1QZMt9-00017I-4Y
	for stephan at rename-it.nl; Wed, 22 Jun 2011 14:50:39 +0200

You seem to have only the first line left. I wouldn't know what could cause this.

Regards,

Stephan