[Dovecot] Dovecot 2.0.13 and sieve

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Wed Jun 22 19:47:37 EEST 2011

Op 22-6-2011 17:49, Claudio Prono schreef:
> And also in this case, no vacation at all... but different output....
> that can be useful?

Eh. I've finally spent some time to conclusively derive what this
horrible regex mess is supposed to achieve. Concretely, it checks
whether a specific date is mentioned in the Received headers. If not,
the vacation is not performed. So, you must check the functionality with
a message that has a date matching the regex. In your first e-mail this
was 10 June 2011. The trace log you provided in your last e-mail uses a
date some time in May (obviously you had the script re-generated by Ingo
at some point).

I've modified your test e-mail to have a date of 10 June 2011 and I
checked it with the script example you provided: it successfully yields
a vacation response.

Regards,

Stephan.