[Dovecot] Help regarding getting password policy response

sarguru sarguru at deeproot.co.in
Mon Jun 27 10:34:14 EEST 2011

Hello,
I have enabled ldap password policy in my open ldap server and it locks
out the account after several unsuccessful bind attempts. I am able to
get the password policy response which says "Account locked" by
specifying  '-e ppolicy' option in my ldapsearch command.

I am looking for a way to get similar response when I use dovecot so
that I can specify my clients that their account is locked. I understand
the security risks involved but mine is low security and high usability
requirement.

Please share the solution with me.

--
Thanks,