[Dovecot] Question about corrupted mdbox file

Maria Arrea maria_arrea at gmx.com
Mon Jun 27 17:54:51 EEST 2011

Any idea about this problem?

 Regards

 Maria

----- Original Message -----
From: Maria Arrea
Sent: 06/23/11 01:59 PM
To: Dovecot Mailing List
Subject: [Dovecot] Question about corrupted mdbox file

 Hello. We are using mdbox 2.013 + zlib, without SIS. When I try doveadm force-resync on a user's mailbox I get the following: doveadm(jmraya): Error: Corrupted dbox file /buzones/mydomain/0b/59/jmraya/storage/m.27 (around offset=22805024): Unexpected EOF while reading metadata header doveadm(jmraya): Warning: dbox: Copy of the broken file saved to /buzones/mydomain/0b/59/jmraya/storage/m.27.broken Any advice about this? Regards Maria