[Dovecot] Installing Dovecot v2.0.3 from binary files problem

Meisam Navaki mnavaki at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 09:49:51 EEST 2011

Hi,
I've installed dovecot v2.0.13 from binary files.dovecote starts ok,but I
get some errors in /var/run/mail.log :

 dovecot: anvil: Fatal: Error reading configuration:
read(/var/run/dovecot/config) failed: EOF
 dovecot: master: Error: service(anvil): command startup failed, throttling
 dovecot: master: Error: service(config): child 8606 killed with signal 11
(core dumps disabled)
 dovecot: master: Error: service(config): command startup failed, throttling
 dovecot: ssl-params: Fatal: Error reading configuration:
read(/var/run/dovecot/config) failed: Connection reset by peer

And I've just used example configure files of dovecot.

Regards,
Meisam Navaki.
System Programmer,
Bayan Co.