[Dovecot] Problem with expire plugin and expunge

Christoph Pleger Christoph at plmail.de
Sun Mar 6 23:23:41 EET 2011

Hello,

Timo Sirainen wrote:

> Are the timestamps wrong in the database? They should contain the
> timestamp of the oldest save-date of message in the mailbox.

Today, messages from Trash have been expunged again.

The only timestamp in the database is  Sun Mar  6 08:37:55 UTC 2011. This is
obviously not the time from when the oldest message in the Trash mailbox was
moved into that mailbox; I am moving messages to Trash every day.

Does anyone have an idea what is going wrong with the timestamps?

Regards
  Christoph