[Dovecot] auth on tcp socket?

Patrick Ben Koetter p at state-of-mind.de
Mon Mar 7 14:36:08 EET 2011

* Hajo Locke <dovecot at dovecot.org>:
> Hello,
>
> >there are some warnings in log:
> >"when SASL type is "dovecot", SASL path "inet:localhost:1434" should be a
> >socket pathname"
> >( Datei src/xsasl/xsasl_dovecot_server.c )
>
> file xsasl_dovecot_server.c is in postfix sources but was written by
> you, Timo
> Should there also made an update to support auth on tcp-socket
> without warnings from postfix side?

Timo you can drop me "draft text" and I will incorporate it into SASL_README.
I've done that before for Postfix SASL_README.

p at rick

--
state of mind
Digitale Kommunikation

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15      Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 3090 4666