[Dovecot] Multiple Concurrent IMAP Connections For Same User

Knute Johnson knute2011 at knutejohnson.com
Tue Mar 8 18:55:02 EET 2011

On 03/06/2011 03:46 PM, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On 7.3.2011, at 1.39, Dave McGuire wrote:
>
>> That said, I've been testing Timo's imap_capabilities suggestion
>> for about the past 45mins, and it seems to solve the problem for
>> me, at least so far.
>
> So it sounds like there's a bug in someone's QRESYNC code. Either
> Dovecot or Thunderbird, but could be a bit difficult to find out
> whose.. A reproducible test case would of course be best.

Just a follow up.  After adjusting the imap_capability as you suggested
I see no left over emails in TB in the long term and only can
occasionally get it to not delete one right away.  I have turned GLODA
back on and that seems to have no effect on the situation at all.  I do
not sync my messages locally and did not before trying this.

Thanks very much,

--

Knute Johnson
knute2011 at knutejohnson.com