[Dovecot] Attachment file size error in SIS

Daniel L. Miller dmiller at amfes.com
Wed Mar 16 23:51:25 EET 2011

I've got an attachment that triggers a "smaller than expected" error.
It was a pdf I received some time ago.  I copied the file from the
dovecot storage, renamed it to something close to the original name (I
don't remember what that was), then created a new mail with this as an
attachment and saved it to the server.  This created a new file,
identical file size to the other - but continues to have the "smaller
than expected" error.
--
Daniel