[Dovecot] Master user creds for proxy stored statically/locally?

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Mar 21 20:20:57 EET 2011

On 21.3.2011, at 20.16, Edward Carraro wrote:

>> =master_user=%u
>>
>> same thing with or without the = in front
>
> I noticed that there are two master_users with different values in debug

Yes, it's a bit kludgy way.

> Mar 21 18:09:49 auth: Debug: master out: USER   3253338113
> user at domain.com  home=/home/domain.com/user at domain.com
> master_user=user at domain.com       master_user=doveadmin

Too bad the fields are in wrong order now. I think it was the other way around in v1.x so it just happened to work there. So either there needs to be some code changes, or you could alternatively create a post-login script that sets the master_user. http://wiki2.dovecot.org/PostLoginScripting