[Dovecot] http://wiki2.dovecot.org/MailServerOverview contains poppycock

William Blunn bill+dovecot at blunn.org
Tue Mar 22 15:49:11 EET 2011

On 22/03/2011 13:00, Charles Marcus wrote:
> Instead of complaining, why not just fix it (it is a wiki after all) and *then* post your email explaining the changes you made?

For changes for the better to come to fruition, a number of things need
to happen, only one of which is actually making the changes.

So initially I was identifying problems, and possible solutions. I
posted a message in case there would be anything to be gained from a
discussion on the subject.

After reflection, I decided it might be as well to come up with some new
words which should be right enough that they would be an improvement on
the existing text even if they needed further work later.

So I made changes to the wiki.

http://wiki2.dovecot.org/MailServerOverview

After making changes in the wiki, I saw your message.

Bill