[Dovecot] Master user creds for proxy stored statically/locally?

Edward Carraro ednitido at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 19:44:19 EET 2011

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 12:54 PM, Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi> wrote:

> On 21.3.2011, at 20.52, Edward Carraro wrote:
>
> > script-login: Fatal: execvp(/usr/local/bin/postlogin.sh) failed:
> Permission
> > denied
>
> It's working! I re-examined my file and I had two postlogin.sh scripts  (in
different locations)
the one being used by dovecot didn't have the correct permissions on it (i
777'ed the wrong one)

So far everything looks good.

Proxy authenticates the user then connects to the backend as the master
user. the script then changes the master user back to the real user to
access their folders.

Thanks for the help Timo and Dennis