[Dovecot] service auth { client_limit=4096 } is lower than required under max. load (5720

Frank Bonnet f.bonnet at esiee.fr
Tue Mar 29 15:03:01 EEST 2011

Hello

Since I started up dovecot2 this morning
I get this kind of warning message when I start Dovecot

Help appreciated

thanks

doveconf: Warning: service auth { client_limit=4096 } is lower than
required under max. load (5720)
Stopping dovecot.
Waiting for PIDS: 79978, 79978.
doveconf: Warning: service auth { client_limit=4096 } is lower than
required under max. load (5720)
Starting dovecot.
doveconf: Warning: service auth { client_limit=4096 } is lower than
required under max. load (5720)
Warning: service auth { client_limit=4096 } is lower than required under
max. load (5720)