[Dovecot] WiKi V2

Patrick Ben Koetter p at state-of-mind.de
Wed Mar 30 23:44:59 EEST 2011

* nick+dovecot at bunbun.be <nick+dovecot at bunbun.be>:
> Jim Knuth wrote:
> >small question: Will the WiKi of the version 2 be updated shortly?
> >Many things are not right at all. This would be really very nice.
> >Many thanks in advance.
> It's a Wiki... feel free to correct :-)

You don't want Jim to correct the Wiki. Not because he's braindead - I know
him personally and I value him a lot - but because of his English. Take a look
at the threads he's been in recently on this list. ;)

p at rick

--
state of mind
Digitale Kommunikation

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15      Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 3090 4666