[Dovecot] how to cat / grep from dbox files

Sarder Kamal sarder.kamal at parlicentre.org
Mon May 9 12:13:44 EEST 2011

Dear Timo

On 05/05/2011 17:18, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On 5.5.2011, at 18.05, Sarder Kamal wrote:man doveadm-fetch
> man doveadm-search-query
>
> example: doveadm fetch -u user 'uid text' mailbox INBOX body "hello world"

Thanks for the pointers. As I mentioned earlier, too new into dovecot
and still trying to find my way. The only thing I know about this setup
is it has the latest dovecot. However, my next question is, could anyone
please tell me which configuration settings do I need to change to make
the storage non-compressed -- i.e., old style Maildir format?

Thanks
Sarder

Centre for Parliamentary Studies

This email and its attachments are intended only for disclosure to the
recipients to whom they are addressed. Should you have received it in
error, we regret any inconvenience and would request that you notify
postmaster at parlicentre.org. Any opinions presented are solely those of
its author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
Recipients are advised to check for the presence of malware as the
company accepts no liability for the accidental transmission thereof.

Centre for Parliamentary Studies is a trading name of CPS Framework Ltd.
Registered Office: Unit N0002, Westminster Business Square, 1-45 Durham
  Street, London, SE11 5JH
Registered in England & Wales, No. 6926090