[Dovecot] example-config mail_log plugin options

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon May 9 18:47:31 EEST 2011

On Fri, 2011-04-29 at 15:33 +0200, Lutz Preßler wrote:

> "mail_log_group_events" seems to be gone (when and why?). And it's now
> "save" instead of "append", with "mailbox_create" also available.

I remember answering to this mail, but I don't see the mail anywhere..
So maybe I didn't? Anyway:

That setting was removed mostly because that part of the code was
rewritten and preserving that setting was kind of annoying. I also
thought that few people actually wanted to use it, since the only detail
it could show about mails was a list of UIDs.

I've removed it from example-config:
http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.0/rev/46aed30670bb