[Dovecot] Posfix and Dovecot (dovecot like LDA) and no space left on the disk

Petr Svacina svacinap at compsys.cz
Tue May 10 16:04:52 EEST 2011

Hi, Yes know, I know, that ANY OUT of SPACE problem is SPECIALLY administrator's problem and please check my previous answer ...
Out of space on the disk is my problem, but I want to know, why postfix receive message to it's spool (another partition - lot of space) and when postfix uses dovecot to deliver message
to the inbox, where is NO space, why message is lost and removed from qmgr.

thanks a lot :-)

Peter

--
Tato zprava byla prohledana na vyskyt viru
a nebezpecneho obsahu antivirovym systemem