[Dovecot] DOVECOT v2.0.11 using SIEVE not working

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue May 10 20:11:32 EEST 2011

On Tue, 2011-05-10 at 12:46 -0400, Matt Mc Namara wrote:
> 3. Sendmail version 8.14.4 is being used and the .mc file has been modifed
> to use dovecot as
>     the LDA. A new .cf file has been created and is currently running.

This is very likely where the problem is. My guess is that Sendmail
isn't calling Dovecot LDA at all. If it is, there should be lines in
Dovecot logs about "lda(..): .." If you don't see such lines, Sendmail
isn't calling LDA. In that case show Sendmail logs about a new mail
delivery, maybe someone can figure out what's wrong.