[Dovecot] Problem with sieve after upgrade to 2.0

Tom Wright tom-dovecot at tomonica.net
Sat May 7 18:24:57 EEST 2011

Hi,

I've just upgraded from 1.2 to 2.0.12 via debian sid packages.  I think I've
moved all my config over to the new directory-based structure and most things
are working, but the subaddress extension in sieve doesn't seem to do anything
anymore.  It doesn't report an error, but any rules which use it are just
ignored.  Other sieve rules which don't use subaddress seem to work ok.

Here's my config:

# 2.0.12: /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
# OS: Linux 2.6.38-2-amd64 x86_64 Debian wheezy/sid
lda_mailbox_autocreate = yes
lda_mailbox_autosubscribe = yes
managesieve_notify_capability = mailto
managesieve_sieve_capability = fileinto reject envelope encoded-character
vacation subaddress comparator-i;ascii-numeric relational regex imap4flags copy
include variables body enotify environment mailbox date
passdb {
  args = scheme=cram-md5 /etc/dovecot/passwd.dovecot
  driver = passwd-file
}
plugin {
  recipient_delimiter = -
  sieve = ~/.dovecot.sieve
  sieve_dir = ~/.sieve
}
postmaster_address = postmaster at tomonica.net
protocols = " imap sieve"
recipient_delimiter = -
service imap-login {
  inet_listener imap {
    port = 0
  }
}
ssl_cert = </etc/apache2/ssl/secure.tomonica.net.certchain.pem
ssl_cipher_list = HIGH
ssl_key = </etc/apache2/ssl/secure.tomonica.net.keyonly.pem
userdb {
  driver = passwd
}
protocol lda {
  mail_plugins = " sieve"
}

Here's the script which doesn't do anything:

require ["fileinto", "envelope", "subaddress"];
if envelope :detail "to" "test" {
  fileinto "Admin";
}

I've been sending test emails to tom - test @ tomonica . net (without the
spaces, only put them here for antispam)

Any wrong with my config, or any other ideas?  It all worked before upgrading
to 2.0

Thanks,

Tom