[Dovecot] possible bug leading to lmtp crashes

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Wed May 11 15:09:19 EEST 2011

On 05/09/2011 10:19 AM, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> I wonder if it crashes earlier with this patch?
> http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.0/rev/3ada82147977

Thank you, Timo. I think this may have indeed fixed it. I would like to
wait a day or two more before saying definitively, but so far it looks
like it has fixed the problem. It also seems to have solved another
crash you asked me to duplicate and provide a backtrace for (which I was
unable to do).

Trever
--
"If a revolution destroys a systematic government, but the systematic
patterns of thought that produced that government are left intact, then