[Dovecot] dovecot & OCFS2 Cluster

Pascal Volk user+dovecot at localhost.localdomain.org
Mon May 16 01:53:01 EEST 2011

On 05/16/2011 12:37 AM Osvaldo Alvarez Pozo wrote:
> Hi
> thanks but I do not have doveadm-purge. I have doveadm and I can run
> it with -purge option and that's wath I did with no result.

Please stop Top-posting.

OK, if man 1 doveadm-purge didn't work for you, run doveadm purge help.

You may check if there are some deleted mails in the mdbox:
doveadm dump /path/2/mdbox/storage | egrep 'ext 3 ref\s+\:\s+0' -c
If the printed count is greater then 0, there are deleted mails in the
mdbox. Then you can delete them permanently with doveadm purge …

Regards,
Pascal
The trapper recommends today: fabaceae.1113600 at localdomain.org