[Dovecot] fts squat index file not appearing

Daniel L. Miller dmiller at amfes.com
Sun May 22 05:59:02 EEST 2011

On 5/20/2011 1:37 PM, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On 20.5.2011, at 23.33, Daniel L. Miller wrote:..
>> protocol imap {
>>   mail_plugins = " fts fts_squat imap_zlib zlib"
>> }
> You've enabled fts for imap protocol, nothing else. Same with zlib, which can cause trouble. Make them global:
>
> mail_plugins = fts fts_squat zlib
> protocol imap {
>    mail_plugins = $mail_plugins imap_zlib
> }

Amazing - that works!  Now...WHY does that work?!  I thought I was doing
the RIGHT thing by using the individual protocol plugin variables - not
including plugins in areas that I THOUGHT were unnecessary.

If there are plugins that need to be global (and there obviously are) -
please indicate so in the wiki.
--
Daniel