[Dovecot] dovecot-antispam dependencies

Tom Hendrikx tom at whyscream.net
Mon May 23 15:24:57 EEST 2011

On 23/05/11 13:35, Sven Schwyn wrote:
>> I would like to see a tagged version too, but trunk works fine
>> here. Since the OP mentions Gentoo, my latest ebuild for
>> dovecot-antispam for 2.x is attached.
>
> The thing with Gentoo: Unless a tagged version is created, it's very
> unlikely that the Gentoo guys update the current ebuild (aka:
> package) and thus the incompatibility between the dovecot and the
> dovecot-antispam packages in the package tree remains.
>
> Thanks for the ebuild.
>
> Cheers, -sven

This was discussed some time ago [1], but it seems as if no real
progress has been made since. Maybe we can put some spare time into the
points Eugene made?

Eugene: is there any progress on the issues listed in the mentioned
e-mail? Anything we can help you with?

[1] http://marc.info/?l=dovecot&m=128631351625368&w=2

--
Regards,