[Dovecot] Client IP log variable for proxy/director setups?

Kelsey Cummings kgc at corp.sonic.net
Fri May 27 22:00:25 EEST 2011

Timo - it would be very convenient if we could get a variable that held
the real client ip for use in logging with director/proxy setups.  It's
clearly already passed around in client->user->remote_ip but at this point,
I don't see anyway to get it into the logs and it would take me ages to
figure out the Right place to add it since client->user doesn't seem to
be available in client-common.c: get_var_expand_table(..).  Perhaps I'm
missing something obvious?

--
Kelsey Cummings - kgc at corp.sonic.net      sonic.net, inc.
System Architect                          2260 Apollo Way