[Dovecot] Bus factor of dovecot / GIT

Peer Heinlein p.heinlein at heinlein-support.de
Wed Nov 9 11:47:04 EET 2011

Am Mittwoch, 9. November 2011, 10:29:37 schrieb Thomas Koch:

Hi,

> somebody from the kolab groupware project recently explained me that the
> Bus- Factor[1] of around 1 would be one of their primary reasons not to
> use Dovecot and stick with Cyrus.

The problem is:

Even it Timo will be hitten by a bus, everybody could stay on the actual
Dovecot-version and everything's fine.

Cyrus will IMO never reach the level, that Dovecot already has. :-)

Peer

P.S.: Timo! Don't leave your house. It's too dangerous for you.

--

Heinlein Professional Linux Support GmbH
Linux: Akademie - Support - Hosting

Tel: 030/405051-42
Fax: 030/405051-19

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG:
HRB 93818 B / Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg,
Geschäftsführer: Peer Heinlein  -- Sitz: Berlin