[Dovecot] getenv() in plugin not working

Trutwin, Joshua JTRUTWIN at CSBSJU.EDU
Tue Nov 15 05:58:55 EET 2011

> I'm trying to setup the dovecot DRAC plugin as described here:

<snip>

> Is there anything special that needs to be done for getenv("IP") to report the
> login IP?  I tried to put getenv("RIP") for remote ip and even getenv("USER")
> as well but always get NULL.  Is this API only for dovecot 1.x?  If so is there
> a 2.0 equivalent?  The rest of the plugin is very basic...

Appears this is the problem - I found this for dovecot v2 and it seems to be
working fine:

http://sourceforge.jp/projects/dovecot2-drac/

Might wanna make a note on the wiki page that the DRAC setup is only for
dovecot 1.x?

Thanks,

Josh