[Dovecot] Seen flag getting lost

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Fri Nov 25 18:59:22 EET 2011

On 25/11/2011 12:49, Edgar Fuß wrote:
>> That shouldn't happen because of Dovecot's indexes.
> Hm, also if the indexes are local? Fine.
>
>> Then the 'S' flag is added to the current Maildir filename without
>> losing any other changes.
> And this is supposed to work even over NFS? Great.
>
> So, what can I do to track down the problem as, according to what I read from your answer, it's probably a Dovecot bug?

You don't have any Thunderbird clients accessing this box do you?  I
have some wierd issue where our TB with the option "don't mark message
read", still triggers messages to be marked read... Wierdly it only does
it on some messages and all those from specific senders - can't
correlate it with anything obvious in the message itself though...

Regards

Ed W