[Dovecot] looking for Dovecot-code + SQL consultants

Rich pgnet.dev+rich-dovecot at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 22:53:47 EET 2011

Hi,

We're using Dovecot2.  Trying, given our own spread-too-thin
bandwidth, to make it work within our evolving SQL application
environment.

When there's a problem, we post to this list (e.g.,
http://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2011-October/061609.html), but
aren't getting any/timely responses.

We've decided to look for a consultant (hourly or retainer) that can
be available for working with our in-house staff to straighten these
issues out -- by helping us identify & fix our own mess, and by
working to get fixes pushed to Dovecot project code, where
appropriate.

If you provide these services, rather than simply deployment or
hosting, and are available, please drop me a line *offlist*.  We're in
the San Francisco area, and local is best, but remote work is
certainly an option.

Thanks,

Rich