[Dovecot] Indexes to MLC-SSD

Dovecot-GDH ghandidrivesahumvee at rocketfish.com
Tue Nov 1 22:57:05 EET 2011

If I/O performance is a concern, you may be interested in ZFS and Flashcache.

Specifically, ZFS' ZIL (ZFS Intent Log) and its L2ARC (Layer 2 Adaptive Read Cache)
ZFS does run on Linux http://zfs-fuse.net

Flashcache: https://github.com/facebook/flashcache/

Both of these techniques can use a pair of SSDs in RAID1 rather than a single SSD.