[Dovecot] doveadm delete-user ?

Jan-Frode Myklebust janfrode at tanso.net
Wed Nov 2 10:57:15 EET 2011

IMHO it would be great if we could both provision and un-provision users
without having the provisioning system mess with files in the
filesystem. Provisioning new users works fine since dovecot will create
all files/directories on first login, but I haven´t found the tools to
un-provison them. I see "doveadm mailbox delete" can delete individual
mailboxes, but what about indexes, sieve-scripts and home-directories?
Are there any tools to clean out these ?

  -jf