[Dovecot] Dovecot 1.2 ACL problem.

Rajeev Sharma rajeev at teamsg.in
Sat Nov 26 08:32:48 EET 2011

Sir,

I have migrate from courier-imap to dovecot without any problem but on courier in have shared folder which
access on the basis on rights. I have manage these folders in dovecot but i have one problem all the shared
folder is accessible by all user whether they have rights or not i have place dovecot-acl in shared folder
and assign user my dovecot-acl is user=rajeev at teamsg.in tr.

But all other user which is not listing on dovecot-acl also able to access these folder.

Here is the output of dovecot -n.

# 1.2.17: /usr/local/etc/dovecot.conf
# OS: Linux 2.6.18-194.3.1.el5 i686 CentOS release 5.5 (Final)
base_dir: /var/run/dovecot/
log_path: /var/log/dovecot.log
ssl_listen: 192.168.0.251:993
ssl_cert_file: /var/qmail/control/servercert.pem
ssl_key_file: /var/qmail/control/servercert.pem
login_dir: /var/run/dovecot//login
login_executable: /usr/local/libexec/dovecot/imap-login
first_valid_uid: 508
last_valid_uid: 508
mail_location: maildir:~/Maildir
namespace:
 type: private
 separator: .
 prefix: INBOX.
 inbox: yes
 list: yes
 subscriptions: yes
namespace:
 type: shared
 separator: .
 prefix: INBOX.Shared.
location: maildir:/home/vpopmail/domains/sgcricket.com/Maildir/Out:INDEX=~/Maildir/Shared
 list: children
auth default:
 user: vpopmail
 passdb: