[Dovecot] Email filters

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Fri Oct 21 10:20:20 EEST 2011

On 10/21/2011 8:40 AM, Jos Chrispijn wrote:
> Hi Stephan,
>
> Thanks, would love to use that one, but I follow the ports(upgrades)
> and currently we are on
>
> _dovecot-1.2.17_      Secure and compact IMAP and POP3 servers
>
> where the Pigeonhole port demands Dovecot 2.0?

Well, Pigeonhole is available for v1.2 too:

http://wiki.dovecot.org/LDA/Sieve/Dovecot

However, back then it was still a split package; dovecot-sieve and
dovecot-managesieve. I'm assuming you're using FreeBSD, in which case
the ports are found here:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/mail/dovecot-sieve/
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/mail/dovecot-managesieve/

Otherwise, searching for Sieve and Dovecot should yield what you need.

Regards,

Stephan.