[Dovecot] Don't Know Where Emails Are Or What's Happening

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at buongiorno.com
Fri Oct 21 18:45:15 EEST 2011

On 21 October 2011 10:55, Jack Fredrikson <jackfredrikson at yahoo.com> wrote:

> ________________________________

Are you using Maildir or mdbox format for the users?  Postfix can
write the mails into the Maildir, but so can Dovecot.  So, if you're
using maildir you can either have postfix put the mail there or you
can hand it off to Dovecot and have Dovecot put it there..

But let's fix postfix first before you worry about that.

Simon