[Dovecot] Expire plugin not executing for sieve plugin?

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Tue Oct 25 01:25:35 EEST 2011

On 10/24/2011 7:52 PM, Dan Swartzendruber wrote:

> No ideas?  I googled some more and eventually turned up this posting:

> guy seems to be having the exact problem I am, unfortunately, no-one
> replied to his post either :(

Hmm, wonder why no one answered that one. In theory, those plugins
should interact gracefully. However, if something is wrong, I cannot
test this right now, since I've not installed expire so far. I'll ask
Timo if he can take a look at this. Otherwise, I'll have to build a
small test setup first, which may take some time.

Regards,

Stephan.