[Dovecot] Temporary Failure that's Permanent!

Nick Edwards nick.z.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 08:49:35 EEST 2011

Why do you troll
You do not help OP in any way saying, use another distribution, this is a
clear sign of TROLL
Too many on this list, if you not going to help OP piss off and dont click
that reply button and ignore tham, how about we tell you to use another
distribution that is current like gentoo, freebsd,  slackware, or even a mac
everytime you have a problem.

Why Timo let you get away with this so long I cant believe. and if you for
one minute think debian is  a current you are bigger dickhead than you come
across as.

do not reply to me either  I killfile trolls and I cant believe I did not
fuck you off a  long time ago, all you do is go into 15 page gooblygook
hoping to dazzle people with your _lack_ of knowledge.

What do they say  a  little knowledge in the hands of some is ....  You
remind me of that ninkenpoop Karl from the ubuntu list, maybe you are him in
disguise