[Dovecot] how to tell dovecot v2.0.1 not to listen on port 143

Lars Täuber lars.taeuber at gmx.net
Fri Oct 28 23:24:37 EEST 2011

Hi.

Sorry for breaking this thread, but I just subscribed from a different address.

I made a mistake.

How can I configure dovecot not to listen for imap connections on port 143.

I want dovecot to listen only on port 993.
And ssl = required is already set. So this is not the right solution.

I just comemnted the whole inet_listener imap {...} section out. But this seems to be some kind of default setting.
I tried to set:

inet_listener {
	address = none
}

I tried to leave the address variable blank. But no succes.

Good night
Lars