[Dovecot] How can we horizontally scale Dovecot across multiple servers?

Felipe Scarel fbscarel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 13:28:51 EET 2011

Quick question about the usage of DRBD: I'm thinking of a setup on my
organization here (15k+ users, 4TB of email data), but I'm holding back on
the clusterization due to the high volume of data.

Using DRBD would implicate mirroring those 4TB of data across all cluster
nodes? If yes, I might go with a SAN-based solution, though I haven't
studied much about that setup yet (the other sysadm administrates the VMs
and SAN, gotta ask him a few questions).